Consumers Credit Union
July 1, 2019
INTERPRO Technology is pleased to announce that Consumers Credit Union located in West Michigan has expanded their EFT Middleware Agreement to include ATM terminal driving, ATM Remote Key and our ATMPro360 product suite. The credit union has a combination of approximately 50 ATMs and ITMs.
By leveraging INTERPRO’s ATM driving solution integrated with our ATMPro360 product suite, Consumers will vastly enhance the member experience at their ATM channel.
- Members will have access to any and of all their accounts at the CU
- Can make loan payments
- Can select how many of each bills they wish to be dispensed on a withdrawal request.
- Can request an Electronic receipt via SMS or email
- Can cash checks
- Will receive targeted marketing campaigns with automatic onboarding options via the mobile channel
- Cardless cash — pre-staging transactions using their mobile phone.
- And many other features to improve the member experience
The staff at the credit union will now have full control of this channel with no dependency to a processor for:
- ATM set-ups
- Keying the ATMs
- Creating or changing Marketing campaigns on any or all of their ATMs
- Realtime access to the Electronic Journals
- Can reboot the ATMs remotely
- Can push updates to the ATMs remotely
- An integrated Asset management function providing a full inventory of the ATM fleet and software versions
- And many more features to make managing their ATM channel more efficient and effective.